Olive Garden Chicken Milanese RecipeIngredients
Sauce and Pasta
- 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced (or 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Spinach, chopped
- 8 roasted Garlic Cloves, minced (or 4 tablespoons)
- 1 20-oz package Tortelloni or Tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoon fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 tablespoon Colavita Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Lemon wedges
- FLATTEN chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap by pounding gently until chicken is approximately 1/2” thick.
- WHISK eggs and milk together in a flat-bottom bowl.
- MIX breadcrumbs, cheese, fresh parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic and pepper. Transfer to a flat plate.
- DREDGE chicken in flour, coating both sides. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, coating both sides. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture, coating completely on both sides. Set aside.
- MELT butter in sauce pan over medium heat.
- ADD minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add flour and stir well until well-blended.
- ADD white wine, chicken broth, heavy cream and cheese. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until mixture starts to thicken.
- ADD roasted garlic, pepper and salt. Stir until well blended.
- ADD tomatoes and spinach to sauce and allow to simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- HEAT olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add breaded chicken to pan and cook until both sides are golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- ADD cooked, drained tortelloni pasta to sauce and blend well.
- TRANSFER chicken to a large platter and serve with hot, creamy tortelloni.
- GARNISH with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Olive Garden Chicken Milanese Recipe is by Matt DeTurck - http://www.mattdeturck.com/ - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.