Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- 1 pound Italian Sausage (I like spicy sausage)
- 2 large Russet Baking Potatoes, sliced in half, and then in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Bacon
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 cups Kale or 2 cups Swiss Chard, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Chicken Broth
- 1 quart Water
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces.
- Brown sausage in your soup pot.
- Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir.
- Place onions, potatoes, and garlic in a separate pot.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Add sausage and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Zuppa Toscana Soup by Swift Benjamin and used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.