Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes are really quite easy to make at home. You can make some for dinner tonight or for your next party. Our Olive Garden Recipe for their Garlic Mashed Potatoes tastes just like the real thing.
Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1/4 cup Garlic (whole cloves)
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Toss garlic cloves with a little oil and spread out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Roast in 400 degree preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
- Unwrap garlic and set aside to cool.
- Wash potatoes and slice in half. Do not peel. Add potatoes to a large saucepan and cover with water. Set saucepan over medium/high heat and bring to a slow boil. Boil for 20-30 minutes or until tender when poked with a knife. Drain potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with roasted garlic in a large bowl. Add milk, cream, butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash well. Move back to the saucepan and keep warm over low heat.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe is by Mark.