Carrabba's Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe is really quite easy to make at home. You can make some for dinner tonight or for your next party. Our Carrabba's Recipe for their Bread Dip tastes just like the real thing.
Carrabba's Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grind everything together in a food processor.
- Place mixture into a bowl.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over and mix together.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Carrabba's Italian Grill...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Italian Bread is by Back to the Cutting Board - Emily Carlin and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.