Olive Garden's Garlic Alfredo Sauce RecipeIngredients
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder (start with 1 and taste)
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- In a medium to large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk to smooth and melted.
- Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a good simmer and whisk frequently until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Olive Garden...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Olive Garden's Garlic Alfredo Sauce is by MacDonalder and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.